Re: FW: Ts2000i w/ Esignal

Hi Jerry,

JW> I  just  started  using  Ts2000  with esignal and an old
JW> problem  has  come  back. The chart constantly jumps and
JW> flickers(5min ES & NQ) . I have set update on every tick
JW> off  and  that  helped  a  little. Does anyone know of a
JW> solution for this.

    I'm  not an eSignal user, but it's my understanding that
    eSignal has started transmitting volume information with
    their  Emini  futures  quotes.  The Global Server cannot
    handle  this (you'll probably also notice your CPU usage
    gets pegged as well).

    I  use  the Dynastore interface with Quote.com, and I've
    worked  around  this in two ways. One is to Ignore Trade
    Volume  --  a setting in Dynastore. The second is to set
    up  the  symbol  in  GS  as a Stock instead of a Future.
    Perhaps  this  second approach is possible using eSignal
    as well.

--
Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO