Workspace Loading Time

I have mentioned several times to the TS phone support  that my
workspaces take very long (at least 10 minutes) to load.   No one has
been able to solve this problem.

Here's what I recently found out:

I have a total of about 20 Charts analyses in my workspaces.  Most of
these are for viewing only and contain only a couple indicators and no
strategies.  However, 8 of my Chart Analyses windows contain around 20
strategies each, of which only 4 have status "ON".  The other 12 or so
strategies have an "OFF" status.  This is the result of testing many
strategies but only using a few at any one time.

I tried REMOVING the strategies with "OFF" status in each of the 8 Chart
Analyses and found the workspace opened at least 5x faster (within a
couple minutes)!!!

So, as I suspected, it looks like TS is re-verifying ALL strategies in a
Chart Analysis, even though these strategies have already been verified
at least once, and probably many times (each time the workspace is
opened), even if the strategy's status is "OFF".  It would make sense to
set a flag and only verify a strategy one time (unless it is modified).
In that case, one could retain multiple strategies in a Chart Analysis
and switch them on and off as needed without requiring to re-verify all
strategies when opening a workspace.  It appears from the design of TS6
that this is the way the system is intended to work.

Peter