BigPointValue

Hello OmegaList,

  Many thanks to all who responded to my request for contract
  specifications. I do have another question though:

  I am sure this is obvious to most of you, but I am having some
  difficulty in understanding what constitutes the dollar value of a
  one point move (1.00 point). I can see for Corn on point is $50 and
  each tick is 0.25 of a point. What I cant see (yet) is how that
  works on some markets such as JY, BP,SP and many more.

  Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,
 Ross                mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx