Re: Actual Lists of NYSE ADV & DEC Issues?

Hello carrslem,

I think some data vendors define "issues" differently.  Some ignore
shares below a certain price or something like that.  Sorry I can't
recall the exact nature of the difference.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx

--

c> Does anyone know where I can obtain a list of the actual advancing and
c> declining issues?  EOD is fine.  I'm researching a troubling discrepancy
c> between the ADV and DEC index values that I receive and that my broker
c> receives.

c> (The discrepancy that concerns me is not the normal, to-be-expected random
c> minute-to-minute small fluctuation, but a constant difference of as much as
c> 100 which persists across one entire day's data.)

c> Thanks for any leads you can offer.

c> Carroll Slemaker