Re: Problem with New data feed

In a message dated 7/5/02 1:20:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, drwar@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I just switched to esignal online. TS 2000i global server is only
connecting
 to 3 symbols out of about 20. Supposedly the password is enabled for 1000.
 Does anyone have a clue about what is wrong here.

 Thanks
 JerryWar >>

You're not giving us much too work with in your message.  But let me list a
few questions for you to check out.

1. Have you specified eSignal as the data vendor in Global Server?
2.  Are all 20 symbols showing as 'connected' on the Global Server screen?
3.  Are the symbols you've got in global server the same symbols that eSignal
uses?

I've been using eSignal online with TS2000 for about 2 years now.  As I
recall, those were the questions I  needed to answer when I first got started
to resolve the few similar problems I had during my 'start up' phase.