Re: Re: Exporting Tradestation trade transactions to Quicken

I thought you had to have Trader status to do that (show only year's
gain/loss).

I am cooking up my own Sched-D (you can do that).  I will be entering each
day's trades each day, to avoid the rush at the end of the year.  Each stock
will have its own Sch-D to make tracking the wash sales easier.

There is a site (www.gainskeeper.com) that will do your Sch-D if you can
import the data from your broker.  You can get about five entries free - the
rest cost.

Donc