Recording Trades

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some software or a method or recording the time and
price of intraday trades? I know that this sounds like a stupid question,
but my hand writing is terrible for such tasks. I've tried using a digital
voice recorder, but didn't want the hassle of transcribing it at the end of
the day. I'm trying a time recording program that shows some promise. It
would be nice just to be able to click on the chart and have it make a record.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Steve