Unidentified subject!

Hello Omega List,
I new to the list and I have been using tradestation for about the past
three week full time.I'm writing my trading system into Easy language
for back testing.

HELP!
Does any body know out there how you refer to your risk capital in EL
code?

In the properties box when you run a strategy, we have the option to put
in the Futures margin, contract maximum etc. Can you over ride the
functions if you put these in you formula in EL?

I have so many questions people so thank you,

Regards,
Darren Rayment