Re: "And" question

JDS22 wrote:
>Can someone tell me if you can use multiple "and" like this:
>
>Condition = high[1] > High[2] and close [1] > close[2] and close[1] > open;
>
>I don't get an error but I was wondering if the code continues processes
>beyond the first "and" if the first "and" is True.

>From the EasyLanguage Reference Manual:

"EasyLanguage is optimized for speed, and one optimization relates
to evaluating true/false expressions that include logical
operators. When an expression is being evaluated and it is
determined that regardless of the remainder of the expression, the
first part of the expression is false (or true), the remainder of
the expression is not evaluated."

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com