Exporting Tradestation trade transactions to Quicken

I wrote about a week ago asking how members of the list maintain their
trades in order to produce a capital gains report -- but no replies. I'm
still interested in finding out if anyone has an Excel --> Quicken QIF
conversion utility that would allow me to get the trades into Quicken? I've
requested this several times with TradeStation, and was told that they
"hope" to have this feature in TradeStation 7 -- which is probably several
months away. It is relatively easy to copy and paste transactions from
Tradestation's Historical Trade list into Excel, but getting it from Excel
into a Quicken-readable format is the harder part that I haven't solved yet.

For those of you who have several hundred transactions a year, how are you
handling your tax reports now?

Rudy E.
Portland, ME