Re: DB - Dynastore

I think what he's referring to is the same thing that happened to me.

Messages from the list simply stopped coming in (vanished).
Sending messages to the list all get bounced back.
Yahoo said my password had become something I do not recognize
  and the password I was using was incorrect.
Tried using their password, changing my password, resubscribing to
  the list etc.  Nothing has worked so far.
Some portions of the Yahoo login say I'm subscribed, some say I'm not.
It constantly changes during different pages of the Yahoo login.
E-mails to DB about the list yield no response.