Ts2ki Chart Problem 'Flickering'

Thank to all who responded to my "Flickering" chart problem.  I tried
all of the suggestions but none seemed to worked.  In thinking through a
possible cause of the problem, I recalled that I had downloaded some
refresh data from HistoryBank and after that is when the flickering
began.  So I copied-out my data less the HistoryBank data and deleted my
Psd file.  I rebooted and imported the saved data and that eliminated
the flicker.  I don't know whether this will last but I'm hopeful.
Again, thank you all for your kind support.

Robert