Re[3]: TS2000i ShowMe Won't Plot

I was using Ramidle and I had the available memory on display in the
lower right icon tray, I found the available memory never fell too
low unless I was copying and pasting a lot of data, then it would go
to 0, and since Ramidle normally only recovers a few kb every couple of
minutes, it wasn't really what was needed.
I could manually tell it to free up memory, but after reading comments
about ram recovery programs causing a lot of thrashing in the memory, I
didn't reinstall it after the next format, now if things seem a bit
slow I just reboot the machine.
NS