Re: What the ****?

Lucky Bastard:

How sweet it is :) (short that is) -- I'm still holding my short "Jaws of Death Trade" in the S&P's from around 12:00 noon today.

Check out bigcharts.com for latest news:

6:35 pm EST:
CNBC reports massive accounting fraud at WorldCom (WCOM) by Anne Stanley
  Shares of WorldCom (WCOM) lost nearly 60 percent of their value in Tuesday's extended session after CNBC reported that the troubled telecom carrier misrepresented costs in a massive accounting fraud and will be forced to restate EBITDA for the past 5 quarters. According to the report, the overstatement could be as much as $3.5 billion. CNBC also said that WorldCom's CFO has been ousted.

5:05PM  Micron Q3 loss 4c, sales $771m (MU) by Chris Kraeuter
  Memory chipmaker Micron Technology (MU) reported a third-quarter net loss of $24 million, or 4 cents a share, on revenue of $771 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Financial/First Call expected earnings of 6 cents a share on revenue of $908.4 million, on average. Shares ended the regular session up 3 cents to $19.75.\

Frank