Re: interface with IB using TWS

Where can we find PushPOP DLL version 5 or higher?

Thanks

>>> "Robert Linders" <Robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 06/25/02 01:09PM >>>
Dear Bill/List,
I guess it was "programmers" talk, I'll try to clearify.

DDEExecute is a windows API call that you can use to send a "command"
from
one application to the next.
I have implemented DDEExecute in the PushPOP DLL (version 5 or higher)
which
is freely available.

I developed an application I call DDETrader which interfaces TS with
TWS
(TWS is the software that runs the Interactive Brokers order platform,
you
download it from IB).
Thanks
Robert

----- Original Message -----
From: <ItsBigDog@xxxxxxx>
To: <Robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 11:09 AM
Subject: interface with IB using TWS

> Hi Robert,
>
> In your recent Omega post, you mention "That "other" application can
than
> interface with IB using TWS.
> I have my tarding automated that way and could no longer do without
it."

> what is DDEExecute?  is that a software app called DDEExecute?
>
> What is TWS?
>
> and what is the "tarding automated that way and could no longer do
without
> it" in reference to?
>
> I am trying to learn more about various script programs to use to
send
entry
> and exit signals to a Blackberry wireless device, and am interested
in
this
> DLL stuff, but you lost me with your post--although I can tell you
have
some
> experience in this stuff!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

This message, including any attachments, is intented only for the use of
the individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
priviledged/confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message
including any attachments, with reading it or making a copy. Thank you.