Symbol DTN/IQ response

Thought someone could use- my reply & original question regarding symbols in
DTN/IQ-Dynastore

Brian

Thanks for reply but have a question.  I have a issues that seems to have
more than one working (I think) symbol.

Global
Server      You Sent(DtnIq)    Currently Using  Dtn/Iq
$TICKi             tick                    TIKI.Z
$COMPQ         compx.z             COMPX.X

Dear Subscriber,

http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?guide=mktindices&web=IQFeed&symb