DTN/IQ-Dynastore ANYBODY HAPPY?

Is anyone actually using DTN/IQFeed with Dynastore and happy with the system
for data collection with TradeStation2000i.  I have messing with this for 5
days and still cannot resolve issues.  I get replys to questions from DTN/IQ
as follows.  This helps allot.  There is no one to talk to, no ONE PERSON.
I get ping-ponged between DTN/IQ saying see the other guy and Dynastore
saying see the other guys.

What gives?  Anybody happy?  Should I just stop trying to make it work and
move on?

TYPICAL RESPONSE Message from DTN/IQ
"Thank you for your e-mail.
Your account is active and in good standing and you are setup to receive
data. You will need to contact your software vendor for assistance.
If you have further questions please feel free to respond.
Thank You"

THanks,
Brian Oliver
sunfiles@xxxxxxx