Re: Dynastore bid/ask question

Here's what DB told me about trade volume and the minis...maybe DS performs
the same operation for your stats...check if ITV is disabled in your
portfolio for these symbols.

 > Secondly, the history for the same mini symbols DOES NOT have the trade
 > volume while the real time HAS it...why is that? Make no sense to me...

Real time does not have the trade volume for eminis either. Dynastore
calculates it basing on the difference in the total volume.
DB

BTW DTN is faster than the O-list for Q&A...you got a problem in your pipeline.