Re[2]: don't open workspaces

Open your "My Work" folder in the Omega Research Folder and dump your
troubled workspace file.

rpn> ...no, no, charting will not open because there is an error in one of the
rpn> workspaces...how do I turn off auto open in the registry so I can get the
rpn> stupid charting program to load? ...damned piece of crappy software can't
rpn> even be trusted to simply chart.