Straw poll about time frames

Dear list.membership,

Here's something I've been wondering about for a while:  Are players using
the same preferred timeframes for trading particular markets ?  Something like:

- hourly bars for ags
- 15 minute bars for index futures
- daily bars for interest rates

Clearly, the more volatile a market is the shorter the time frame most
players will use to look at it - but are there "sweet spots" where large
numbers of players use the same or similar time frames ?

So here's a "scientific" survey:  My usual timeframes are above - what is
everybody else using ?

Regards,

Stefan Schulz
Suaviter Limited