Re: BAT email program

There's also Netscape 6.2.  I use Netscape 4.79 and it's more secure than
OutLook Express but probably less secure than Pegasus email.  I have used
Netscape since I quit AOL in 1997.  I probably should switch to Pegasus
or something even more secure.  Netscape is a bit bloated, but it at
least it gives me an option of a second browser.

Daniel.