RE: Lessons learned: EOD Oddball-DON'T WRITE FOR TASC

Very nice Alex, but regarding "... on which I plan to write a TASC article".
May I recommend that you write instead for Active Trader Mag or Futures
Mag.....
TASC is just getting SOOOOO BAAAADDDD lately.
Took me all of 5 minutes to read the July issue.
I am NOT renewing my subscription.