UA With Radar Screen?

I'm kind of a newbie to ProSuite 2000i.  I've figured out how to use UA
(Unfair Advantage) EOD data with Tradestation.  Now I'm trying to figure out
if it's possible to use this same UA data with Radar Screen - I can't seem
to get past Global Server.  I'm aware of the market scanner within UA, but
I'd like to use RadarScreen if possible.  Is there any way to do this?  If
so, can someone either tell me how, or point me to a reference that explains
how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

John Wood