TS4 Computer Upgrade

Omega Traders,

I am new to the group.  I trade mini NQs and ES.  As I can no longer
stand the slow data received on BMI cable box I have decided to switch
to E-signal and Dynastore.  Therefore a new computer is needed.  Most
people I have talked with suggest going to Dell.  My primary concern is
being able to receive and process data at the second with no (5 or 10
second) delay. 20g HD is probably fine as I don't save a lot of symbols
but I do want that super fast accurate on time data.  Would very much
like to hear  your comments and opinions on operating systems,
processors, memory, graphic cards, etc.

Thank You,
Ron