WizeTrade

    Many thanks to all those that sent me their comments about WizeTrade.
The consensus was that the program is just another hyped trading vehicle
with no one experiencing any real profits;  the results were not good and it
was suggested that I decline the offer to purchase it.
    An interesting note to this: A friend of mine went to one of their
seminars the other day and one of  the speakers (promoters of the program)
asked a group of participants to join him for lunch.  This group consisted
of those who did not purchase the program.  During lunch the promoter
continued to espouse the merits of WizeTrade.  When the waiter came with the
bill, the promoter told the waiter to bring "separate checks".
    I believe this says it all.

    John