Missing today's daily data, where to find it?

My TS 4 didn't collect todays daily data, and I need about 1500
symbols(mostly stocks). Is there a way to find refresh daily data for
today(Fri 6-14-02).  If there still is an Omega refresh data site with this
kind of data, does anyone know if the data is good data(I had a real problem
last time I tried Omega refresh intraday data files, they were so bad that
my ES and SP data was screwed up as well as refreshed).

John