Re: Strange Behavior - TS6 Only???

Thanks for the reply Dennis.  If you have TS4 or TS2000i, could you try this
on those versions?

I have a bit more testing to do.  I intend to write a simple indicator which
will eliminate all possible extraneous operations.  Incidentally, I've also
now encountered a second strange behavior, but I'm not yet quite ready to
point the finger of blame at TS.  I'll keep you posted.

Best regards,
Carroll

> > I have a variable, N(10), and in the body of the strategy I access
CLOSE[N].
> > Now, most of the time the correct bar is accessed.  For example, if the
> > current bar is number "I", then CLOSE[N] accesses bar I-N.  However,
during
> > the first N bars of the day, CLOSE[N] accesses bar I-11, not bar I-10.
Just