Re: Easylanguage : How to sort a multidimensional array?

Mike, you said :

> If you data is in random or near random order, use a quick sort.
> If the data is in near sorted order already, use a shell sort.
> Both algorithms are well known and easily available on the net.

I would say this is an "EASY" reply!

My data is random and I need a quick sort. I found the algorithm on
the internet BUT I'm not good enough to translate it into a multi-
dimensional array quick sort code for Easylanguage, are you?

Thank you!

Gerart.