Re: Time and Sales - Active Trader Mag article

Check out Elitetrader.com.

one trader who just started with Bright trading just
went into an indepth explaination of how the Bright
brothers added a 1-hour discussion to their new
traders orientation on just tape reading.

They are a very very successful prop. shoppe.

I'd say from my own experience as a day trader that it
doesn't help a significant amount if you know what to
look for...

my 2cents.