AW: Unidentified subject!

First i would not take straight points but percentage of what ever you wanna
trade. There is a difference between the S&P and Microsoft.
Second, then you dont need the "points" filler anymore....

If C[1] > C[2] then
buy {today} at H[1] {yesterday} + (C[1]/100) stop;

Of course it will not execute on the H[0] bar, because H[0] + (C[1]/100) is
always equal to
H[0], if it ever gets there.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.