Re: Unidentified subject!

maybe I miss understood.

You can have EL create a "SIGNAL" intrabar. This is
correct.

However, at the Easy Language seminar I attended I
asked how I could program EL to assist me in putting
on a trade for example, (opening price + .20) then,
buy @ mkt.

It was explained to me that EL is not capable of
recognizing a data-point within a given bar.

It sounds to me like that is what you want it to do.

You state:
>>"In other words, the code does not respect my desire
for the entry to be made X points above the high of
the original bar and Z points.."<<

again, you are asking it to execute on a data-point.
Whereas, that data-point may lie intra-bar.

Let me know if you get this to happen. I was told
otherwise by Tradestation EL techs.