Code help on an embarrassingly simple one

O-list:

I'm working on a simple system wherein once conditions are met at the close of the current bar, I want the system to make an immediate entry on the next bar if price exceeds the high or low of that original bar where conditions were met (don't wait till close of new bar to make entry).

If buy conditions are met on current bar, then buy at H[2] stop

Also, once sell conditions are met on current bar, then sell at L[2] stop.

I've even tried stating: then buy next bar at H[2] stop
then sell next bar at L[2] stop

However, the system always makes the entry on the open of the next bar, regardless of whether that new bar ever exceeded the high or low of previous bar.

Where am I screwing up ? I'm clueless.

Frank