Re: TVI

Whoops, missed this...

I think there's a bit more to it than that. The appeal is that it shows
if a stock is being accumulated intraday even though the price is flat.
A more detailed explanation can be found at:

www.equis.com/free/taaz/tradevolind.html

It includes an explanation of how it's calculated but I don't know how
to do this is EasyLanguage. Anyone...?

Cheers,
Ian