Re: Off Topic: Results of Building New computer Part 2

I built a computer a month or so ago dedicated to TS4 (now TS2Ki), as
follows:

Celeron 1.33 GB Barebones (mid-tower case + 300 W p/s + CPU + SiS MB +
Mitsumi floppy) = $200
Artec 56X CD-ROM = $20
40 GB 7200 rpm IBM HDD = $85
Two 256 MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial DIMMs (512 MB total) = $80

To which I added a Colorgraphic Evo-4 video board + a 10/100 NIC, which I
already had

Total incl S/H = $385 + video board + NIC

Has worked flawlessly for me, substantially faster than the P3/500 that I
have been using.