Re: Repeat of 1929 or 1987 Imminent?

There has been a 4 year cycle probably since the beginning of the stock market in
the USA.  We should be at the end of the bear market and beginning another bull
market this year, probably in the fall.  I was already expecting a drop to the Oct
7, '98 and Sept 20, '01 levels.  Namely the 1370 area for Nasdaq (but don't quote
me).  The only thing which worries me is the excessive bullishness with the
advisors:
http://www.fiendbear.com/marketre.htm
Week ending 05/31/02
Investors Intelligence:  53.0% Bulls, 29.0% bears; prev week: 53.1%, 30.6%

Additionally, there's the specter of the Enron related corporate/government
corruption and accounting scandals.  Moreover, now we discover lying involving the
major broker analysts.  It seems 2001-2 has not been a good year for our
institutions.  All of them have been touched by scandal and none will change.
Because of government corruption, Congress and the Executive Branch will not pass
any substantive laws regarding accounting firms or corporations.  Combined, these
scandals may produce a very weak bull market indeed.

BTW, it looks as though Nasdaq will open another 3% lower.  LOL  Intel has some bad
http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/020607/markets_europe_stocks_4.html
Of course, this says nothing about the close.  If you think that's bad, you should
see my Nasdaq McClellan Oscillator and Summation ratio charts.  Ouch.

Daniel.