HELP: Omega Downloader Binary Data Format Needed

I'm looking for information regarding Omega's binary data format
used by Supercharts Downloader/Dial Data.  I sent e-mail (worth a shot)
to Tradestation support and got a form letter back saying that they were
no longer supporting earlier versions of Tradestation and SuperCharts.
I knew that already but thought they might have a document laying around
that they could send me that describes the format.

I'm trying to setup a system on my Linux box to download EOD quotes from
Yahoo and then take them into SuperCharts for scanning.  I'm running
SuperCharts 4.0 and Tradestation 6.0 using VMWare, WindowsXP and
everything
is working great except that when I try to scan using ASCII data,
SuperCharts
prompts me for the format of the data file for every symbol.  There's no
way I'm going to do that for 800+ symbols.  So I thought about
converting
the data to native Downloader format.

Based on a little research it looks like the data may be compatible with
the Unilink file format used by Glance Data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rodney