Re: Code Help for new OddBall indicator

Frank:

>But as I understand, the original OddBall code "smoothes" the ROC
>by taking the average of the last 7 bars ? (RL=7)

I could be wrong, but... If I recall the source for RateOfChange
correctly (I don't have TS in front of me now), using a longer
lookback argument for RateOfChange doesn't smooth anything, it just
compares the current data item with the data item RL bars ago,
ignoring everything in between.  Sort of like a momentum indicator
which is calculated as Close[0] - Close[RL].

-Alex