Data Request DTN

Hello ,

If  someone has DTN Satellite feed and using CME and CBOT exchanges RT
and  would  like  to back one another up please let me know. I have an
automated  script which writes out data each day and post it to an FTP
site  for  retrieval.  Seldom  but  every  now and then I have a hole,
usually  I  use  Qloader  and Quote.com to patch the data but they are
becoming  very  unreliable for history. Plus the conversion of symbols
is becoming unrealistic in numbers to maintain.

I know DB is working on a data on demand service for the DTN internet
feed.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                          mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx