Re: Trade Signals

At 11:26 AM -0700 6/3/02, Mike Kittelson wrote:

>I sent a TS 4.0 ela to someone in Thailand and they
>are getting different buy and sell signals using data
>files that I sent them.
>
>Does anyone know what would cause this? Are there any
>defaults that they could have set in TS 4 that would
>do this.

Make sure that the BigPointValue is set to the same number on both

Make sure that the session times are the same.

Make sure you are both loading exactly the same amount of data.

Make sure the MaxBarsBack, commissions, and slippage settings are the same.

Make sure all Input values are the same.

Any of these being different will cause differences in results.

Bob Fulks