lost customer ID in TS2000i with WinXP

Hi,
I run ts2001. Although my password is good forever,
when I started tradestation this morning it says that it is not able to get my customer
no and therefore my password is invalid.

I thought of installing TS2000 again on my WinXP machine, start the installation program,
it pops up that I need to install MDAC, I do that, it says I need to reboot and I do that. However
then when setup starts after reboot it starts installing MDAC again (and again if I keep on trying).

1. I guess something in the Reg file is corrupted, therefore the problem with the customer no.
However, after looking into my registry it shows my customer no correctly by the looks of it.
Any bright ideas?

2. How do I get rid of that MDAC thing? The user installing has administrator rights.

3. How can I get a backup of the old powereditor codes(without starting powereditor) so that I can move
these to another machine?

Any help appreciated.

Sincerely,

Frode L. Aschim