Re: problems with ANCO Discount Futures

> Their web site
> has an advertisement for $9 round turn commissions, so I thought I would
> give them a try.  It wasn't worth it.  They charge so many fees that the
> round turn commission is actually more like $20 a round turn.

Yep, that's the oldest trick in the book. And with some of these guys,
even if you know to ask, it's like pulling teeth to get them to tell you
the all-in, commish + fees, price before you open an account. If they
won't put it in writing, walk away.

As we're on the subject, tradestation.com advertises a rate of
$3.99/side ($7.98/RT) for the e-mini futures. Does anybody know how much
in fees, if anything, gets added to that?

--
  Dennis