RE: Column Width in Format Strategy Box

Greetings Jim:

Here it is:

Go to startup > Run > Type: "regedit" then:

Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Omega Research\TradeStation by Omega
Research\Settings\INPUTNAMEWIDTH and EXPRESSIONWIDTH

If you don't want to delete them set their values to 0

You will have to do this every once in a while.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong