Offer to Buy TS2Ki

Dear Group,

I'm looking to upgrade from TS4.

I offer $250 for an original Omega TS2Ki CD in its latest build/version
+ original manuals + whatever security devices are necessary (ie, "good
forever password" + "dongle" etc.).

I don't need any data (ie, History CD) or associated programs (ie,
OptionStation, RadarScreen) --- I'm just looking for what is essentially
the next upgrade of the TS4 charting program.  I'm not adverse to buying
ProSuite (containing TS2Ki), except that the only feature that I want of
it is TS2Ki, and I don't want to pay extra for the features of ProSuite
that are superfluous to me.

Also, I would much prefer buying an original, Omega-released CD and not
a CD-R copy.

Sincerely,

Richard