Low Cost Supplier for 24 hr Data

I'm trying to source data for intraday analysis with tradestation so CSI,
ASCII and Metastock formats are all fine.

I need it in (pref) 30 minute or 15 minute format but 5 minute would be fine
and if the price was low enough 60 minute would be satisfactory.

I need it in 24 hour form for the major currencies and day sessions would be
fine for the the other high volume commodities.  I primarily trade CME
commodities plus a few New Yorkers.

I already pay for daily data from CSI so I dont want to pay futuresource
another $6 a day for intraday data.  Can anyone recommend sources of this
data ranging in price from free to not very expensive?

John