Re: Coding help

Dear Jim,

I don't know systems, but I believe the following would give you the entry
signal you're looking for:

IF Date[2] < Date[1] THEN IF C > O THEN Plot1(C,"Buy") ELSE IF C < O THEN
Plot2(C,"Sell");

Set the Show-Me Not to Update Every Tick, Use Dots for plots, set Plot1 to
Green & Plot2 to Red, then Buy on a Green Dot at the close of the 2nd bar and
Sell on a Red Dot at the close of the 2nd bar.

Sincerely,

Richard