Re: System Code

>1.  How would I go about coding something in Easy Language which will give me
>the price associated with an indicator?  In other words if I find the swing
>low of an indicator like RSI I want to know the price associated with that
>low.

If you know the RSI low was N day ago, then the associated prices are
Open[N], High[N], Low[N], and Close[N].

You can find the bar corresponding to the low or high within the last X
number of days with the highestbar() and lowestbar() functions.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com