Re[2]: Oddball what's all the fuss

Hello Michael,

Adv Issues is the # of NYSE stocks trading above yesterday's close.
You would normally get that index from your data provider.  To trade
OddBall you would need real time data , 60 min bar chart (for the
original system code).

All that said, if you need to ask what Advancing Issues is then you
may not want to start right off with OddBall except perhaps as
learning vehicle.  No offense intended, but that is a very basic
question.  Perhaps a few introductory books or websites on trading,
the equity and futures markets would be a good next step.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                   mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx