Re[2]: neoticker compared to TS

Hello cwest,

Whoa there - I have been using PST for a while now and I can tell
you it is very real!

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, April 30, 2002, 1:12:36 AM, you wrote:

c> I doubt that Bob Bolotin's PowerST will ever be ready.

c>  -----Original Message-----
c> From:   Gary Fritz [mailto:fritz@xxxxxxxx]
c> Sent:   Monday, April 29, 2002 9:09 AM
c> To:     omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
c> Subject:        RE: neoticker compared to TS

>> Volker, tell "us" about the other products.

c> Look at Volker's signature and you can guess what one of them is.  :-)

c> The other one I know of is Bob Bolotin's PowerST.  It's not in full
c> commercial release yet, and the last I knew it handled only EOD data
c> without any charting facilities, but the portfolio tools are strong.

c> Gary