Re: Security Block

Hello John,

Just go to their web page and search the 'knowledgebase' for
'XP',there is an article less than two months old that tells you how
to do this--and it works if followed closely...

http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge_base_full.asp?DocumentID=689

--
Best regards,
 Carl                            mailto:i1@xxxxxxxxx