Re: Any DataFeeds with API's?

Qfeed was the old 3rd party program of Quote.com.
Their new 3rd party program is now QDP.
Anyone can sign up, so it is pretty much the same (except more expensive).

For the DDE Link though, I am not sure that their QLink has ever
been updated over the years ... you you may want to consider
other DDE link services. Quicken Quotes Live and eSignal do have DDE link
for real-time data fields.

For bar (intraday and daily) links, the old TS2K and our NeoTicker has that.

Lawrence

--- cash@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Based on the messages I've seen here, it looks like QFeed is
> gone, or is going away.
>
> Can anyone recommend a good real-time datafeed (stocks) with an
> API and/or DDE linking?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cash
>

> Cash Coyne
> Bright Trading, LLC
> Remote Trading Manager
> Phone: 919-852-4454
> Fax: 775-254-3461
> PalTalk: CashC or BrightRemote
> AOL Instant Messenger: TraderCash
> Yahoo Instant Messenger: cashonly
> MSN Instant Messenger: cashonly

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities